Heating maintenance and tune-ups with McHales have never been easier! No matter what type of heating system you have in your Newtown or Bucks County home, we’ll be able to give it a tune-up. It’s important to invest in a heating maintenance service before the heating season settles in to ensure smooth and efficient operation. Without regular servicing, your heating system is bound to break down or malfunction. Even if your heating system seems to be operating fine, you should get your system serviced and tuned up before the heating season. With McHales, your heating system will be working as good as new!
Signs Your Heating System Needs Maintenance
While maintenance and repair may be used interchangeably, some circumstances call for an in-depth fix to a specific problem. Other times, your system just needs to be cleaned or a connection needs to be tightened. It’s important to know the difference between when you need a simple tune-up and when you need repair. However, it’s recommended that you schedule an annual heating maintenance service or tune-up a couple of weeks or more before the winter arrives. Our preventative maintenance addresses all the following:
- Reduced heat output
- Uneven heating
- Strange noises
- Dirty air filters
- Dirty blower motor
- Blocked ventilation or ductwork
Heating Maintenance: What’s Included
Our maintenance and tune-up services are meant to prepare your home for the colder seasons and prevent major heating issues from happening. Included in our heating tune-up services are:
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter inspection, cleaning, and replacement
- Burner inspection
- Heat exchanger inspection
- Electrical connection inspection
- Safety controls check
- Condensate drain cleaning
- Gas pressure check
- Tightening and fastening hardware
- Ventilation system inspection
- Carbon monoxide testing
Types of Heating Systems We Maintain
From heat pumps to furnaces to boilers, we service it all. At McHales, our technicians are trained and licensed to maintain any kind of heating system that you have. With decades of experience and quality customer service, we can ensure that your heating system will be well-prepared for the heating season.
Benefits of Heating Maintenance
When you invest in service with McHales, you’re guaranteed quality and long-lasting performance from your heating system. In addition to enhanced performance you’ll also be able to benefit from:
- Improved Efficiency: Regular maintenance ensures that your heating system operates at its peak efficiency, reducing energy consumption and lowering utility bills.
- Reduced Repairs: Routine maintenance can catch and address minor issues before they escalate into major and costly repairs.
- Enhanced Safety: Safety checks during a tune-up can identify and resolve potential safety hazards, such as carbon monoxide leaks.
- Consistent Comfort: A properly tuned heating system provides even and consistent heating throughout your home, eliminating cold spots.