As a homeowner, one of your concerns should be based around your service panel and how much electricity it can hold. It used to be the case that 100amp was a great option, but now as modern technology is increasing and appliances are becoming more energy-hungry, 100amp might not cut it anymore. That’s why the Newtown and Bucks County expert electrical services team at McHale’s suggests, and installs, 200amp panels. This electrical upgrade will adequately serve your home’s energy needs, while also leaving you room to upgrade your appliances and devices as you see fit.
Benefits of Getting a 200amp Electrical Upgrade
- It will make your home more marketable and insurable.
- By upgrading, you will rid your home of wires that could be corroded or arcing.
- You can add that hot tub or updated AC unit you’ve always wanted.
- You will have peace of mind knowing your home is safe with new, safe circuit breakers.
- Eliminate frequently tripping breakers.
- Some insurance companies will give you a discount on your homeowner’s insurance if you have 200 amp over 100amp.