Ductless Mini Split Systems
Looking for a convenient, cost-effective way to heat and cool your Newtown or Bucks County home? Well, then, it’s time to consider ductless mini split systems.
Mini split systems work just like a regular air source heat pump would. They transfer heat from the outdoor air and pull it inside for heating, and absorb indoor heat and push it outside for cooling.
While ductless mini split systems are used as supplemental heating – meaning you will still need a furnace/air conditioner for those really cold and really hot days – it still serves as a way for you to save money all year round.
In those early winter months when a cold snap comes in and you just aren’t ready to turn on your furnace yet, or at the beginning of spring when you just need a quick cool down, these mini-split systems are the perfect way to get the temperature you need without breaking the bank.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Quiet operation: Because mini-split systems involve having separate indoor and outdoor units, the louder one can be placed outside.
- Zoning: Are there rooms in your home that you pay to heat or cool, but that no one occupies for most of the day? That’s a waste of money! With mini split systems, you can choose to individually heat or cool the areas of your home that you want to. In addition, you can choose when you want those rooms to hit that temperature.
- Easy installation: By definition, ductless systems don’t require ductwork to operate. Because there will be no need for extensive ductwork, the installation process is very hassle-free and quick.
- Monthly savings: You won’t have to start that heating or cooling system too early in the season, so you’ll be able to save some money. In addition, it’s been proven that ductless systems heat and cool homes for a fraction of what wall heaters and baseboard heaters cost.
- Year-round whole home comfort: You will notice that these systems distribute temperatures more evenly and efficiently throughout your home. Enjoy increased all-around comfort!
Don’t wait any longer to start reaping the benefits of a ductless mini split system. Call McHale’s to schedule an installation today!