Dec 15, 2021
Start Your New Year With Savings from a Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Water Heaters
If you are looking to save on your bills in 2022, investing in a tankless water heater may be just the solution. Tankless water heaters, also commonly called on-demand water heaters, are the new standard in water heaters. There are many benefits to switching to this model of water heater that can save you money.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Efficiency: A tankless water heater can be 30% more efficient than a traditional tank water heater. With this increased efficiency comes savings for you. Energy Star estimates that the average family can save $100 per year by using a tankless water heater.
- Sizing: A tankless water heater, commonly called a “on demand” unit, is much smaller than a tank heater. They are hung on the wall which frees up floor space in basements in laundry rooms. They are less expensive to run than traditional tank heaters since they only heat water when you need it. There is no heat loss from water sitting in a tank waiting to be used. These units are easy to adjust and allow for more efficient hot water usage.
- No Heat Loss: When a tank water heater runs, it needs to keep 40-50 gallons hot at all times. This means your tank is burning fuel constantly to keep the water at temperature. Tank models also lose heat as water sits in the tank and travels through pipes. Tankless water heaters lose no heat because they do not store water. You only use the water you need at any given time with on-demand heating.
- No Leaks: If you’ve had a water heater leak in your basement, you can recall the frustration and cost associated with repairs. Because tankless heaters do not store water, you will never have to worry about leaks causing damage to your home.
- Longer Lifespan: A traditional water heater has a lifespan of 10-12 years. A tankless heater can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance! This longevity will save you money since you can rely on this model for many years past the traditional water heater.
Have any questions about getting a tankless water heater installation? Call McHale’s Today!
Schedule a consultation with a call to McHale’s today!
Read Reviews From Our Happy Customers!