Same-Day Drain Cleaning
Having a clogged drain can be a major frustration as a homeowner. If you have been constantly applying do-it-yourself methods to solve your drain problems, you may have come to realize that these can be a waste of time and money. Clogged drains are complicated issues and will often require a trained professional to properly assess and address the problem! If you’re experiencing a clogged drain that just won’t quit, call your local Newtown and Bucks County same-day drain cleaning experts at McHale’s today.
Drain Clogging Problems
- A drain clog can be as simple as dirt and grease build up from years. However, it could be a more serious issue like tree roots or a damaged pipe.
- Store bought chemicals are great at fixing minor issues. However, there are also issues that can only be fixed with professional help. Only a camera inspection by a trained technician can properly identify the issue you’re having.
- Renting your own snake or jetting equipment can be dangerous if you’re not properly trained on their operation. You run the risk of not only damaging the rented equipment but also ruining your pipes. At McHale’s, we’ll choose the right tool for the job to fix your clogged drains.
McHale’s has the technology and experience to solve any drain issues you’re having. You can count on McHale’s to fix the problem correctly, the first time. We’ll come to your home in a fully stocked truck where a trained technician will fully assess your issue before attempting to fix it. You can count on McHale’s to deliver outstanding service: we’re big enough to serve and small enough to care.
Drain Cleaning Services
- Video Camera Inspection: Using a camera to diagnose your drains is one of the best ways to analyze the problem your home is facing. Giving the technician eyes deep into the pipe allows us to fully understand the unique issue your pipes are facing, and choose the right tool for the job.
- Drain Snake Services: A drain snake is a powerful way to clear even the toughest of clogs and roots mucking up your pipes. With a trained technician at the helm, we can clear any major obstructions in your pipe system, restoring your drains back to their normal flow.
- Water Jetting Services: When brute force doesn’t work, you need a different kind of weapon to fight clogged drains. A high-pressure water jet can easily cut through any build that is clogging your drain. Again, a highly trained technician is required to properly assess the issue and choose the right tool for the job.
A slowing draining sink or bathtub that just won’t quit can be a major frustration. Don’t make it worse by wasting time and money using store-bought chemicals to beat your clogged drains.
Call in the drain cleaning experts at McHales and you will have peace of mind in knowing that you have our 60 years of plumbing experience working hard for you.
We offer 24-hour emergency service. Call today (or tonight!) if you have a clog and McHale’s will be there to help with same-day drain cleaning!
Don’t take our word for it: check out our stellar Google reviews from hundreds of satisfied customers!