Newtown Kitchen Remodeling Options
Visit McHale’s Showroom for Help with Design
When remodeling your kitchen, you have a lot to think about. It’s not all fun and games, as before you can get to the design process you have to deal with the destruction. However, once you start seeing all the pieces put together, it can be really exciting.
But, do you know what all of those pieces are? Sure, you need cabinets, countertops, and flooring, but there’s so much more that comes into play. You have to choose light fixtures to accent the new features; A decision has to be made on what type of flooring you want – hardwood or tile; Do you want an island? New appliances?
We know it’s a lot, but don’t worry! That’s what McHale’s is here for. We are your local kitchen remodeling experts and we know exactly what you need to make your kitchen the place you always wanted it to be.
Kitchen Remodeling with McHale’s
We want to help you create your perfect kitchen. From countertops to lighting, the McHale’s team is here for you. At our showroom, we have designs set up and ready for you to look at. Hopefully they can make your decision making process easier.
But, so you have a good idea on what you can expect from us, take a look at what we can design and install for you:
- Countertops: Your countertops are the first thing people notice when they come into your kitchen so you want them to be perfect. And at McHale’s we have many different styles to choose from – granite, corian, silestone, wilsonart, meganite, and ceramic tile. Not sure what kind would match your vision? Let us help!
- Ceramic tile: Tile is a great option for flooring because it’s waterproof and easy to clean. Not to mention that it’s classy looking and gives your home a high-quality feel.
- Cabinetry: In our showroom, we have KraftMaid and Wellborn cabinets on display. With many different color and style choices, you’ll have to come check them out!
- Islands: Want additional counter space? More storage and seating? Another sink or extra cooktop? If so, then you may want to consider adding an island to your newly renovated space.
- Hardwood: Hardwood floors might be exactly what you’re looking for to match the cabinet and countertop choice you already have in mind. This type of flooring can last a lifetime (literally!) and is also pretty easy to maintain.
- Appliance installation: It can be difficult for the untrained to properly install all the necessary components new appliances need. That’s where we come in. We can guarantee we’ll have your new appliance working at maximum capacity. Our team will also help you properly utilize all of your space.
- Lighting: Whether you want task lighting, ambient lighting, or decorative lighting, the McHale’s design team can help. Not sure what kind of lighting your kitchen needs? Don’t worry – we got you covered there, too.
- Paint: You probably have a good idea what color you want, but may not be the best painter in the world. That’s okay, that’s why they have people like us!
No matter what parts of your kitchen remodel you need help with, the McHale’s team will be right there. Call us today to set up an appointment at our showroom!