Is It Time for Boiler Replacement in Levittown? Here are 5 Tell-All Signs!
Now may be the time for making hot apple cider and carving a pumpkin, but it’s also time for boiler replacement in Levittown! Let’s face it—it doesn’t get much worse than a broken down boiler in the middle of a chilly fall evening! Fortunately, most boilers are tough, durable and will give you plenty of warning as they begin to deteriorate. Such deterioration can often be avoided by knowing when your boiler needs service or repairs. If a tune-up or repair aren’t enough to get your boiler functioning properly, a replacement might be your best option.
Your best bet for seeking boiler replacement in Levittown is contacting McHales for service. The heating experts at McHales want to make sure you have comforting warmth all season long. They will work with you in getting rid of that old, faulty boiler and replacing it with a brand new model that’s perfect for you. But when do you know it’s time? Our heating experts can help you with that too!
Boiler Replacement in Levittown: 5 Tell-All Signs
Boiler replacement in Levittown can ensure you’re one step closer to ensuring quality heating in your home. Here are 5 signs telling you it’s time to replace:
- Gas or Oil Smell: Any odors emitting from your boiler call for immediate professional attention. Gas or oil released into the atmosphere may not only be extremely hazardous to your health, but may also be a sign of a leak resulting in inefficient energy usage and additional expenses. We recommend taking care of this right away.
- Poor Temperature Control: Any fluctuations in heat or water temperatures could mean a damaged boiler. Worse, water that is too hot can be scorching, making it too dangerous to use. A new boiler will ensure you have water that is heated to
- Leaking Water: Homeowners should of course be concerned if pools of water show up in unwanted places. A leak, no matter how small or large, while not entirely detrimental to the overall boiler system, will more than likely increase your utility bills. Leaks mean the boiler will need more oil or gas energy to achieve its heating goals.
- Strange Noises: Are you hearing hissing or whistling noises coming from your boiler? Then it can be a sign of numerous problems with your boiler. When it’s working at its best, your boiler shouldn’t be making any noises at all, and a new boiler will keep those distracting noises away.
- Age: Boilers, like all plumbing systems, should be regularly maintained and adjusted for efficiency to ensure proper water heating. However, while your boiler can last up to 15 years, it risks total breakdown the older it gets. New boiler models are out there that can provide you with heating for 15 years and beyond!
Contact McHales today for boiler replacement in Levittown that can give you a new boiler and longer-lasting heating throughout the fall and winter!