Hardwood Flooring in Bucks County
Even though remodels, for the most part, are fun and exciting, there are some tough decisions to be made. Such as: How do I choose what type of flooring to use in your kitchen? You don’t need us to tell you how important your kitchen is, so any and all decisions regarding it need to be treated with the utmost care. Well, at McHale’s – your local Newtown and Bucks County expert kitchen remodeling company – we want to make the decision easy: hardwood floors! If the thought of hardwood floors never even crossed your mind, we hope it does now.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
- Longevity: With proper care, hardwood floors will last the lifetime of your home. Other types of flooring options may have to be switched out after a while, but wood floors, with little maintenance, will stick around for quite some time.
- Health benefits: Unlike carpeting, hardwood floors do not hold in contaminants or other debris that could be harmful to those in your family with allergies.
- Environmentally friendly: Hardwood floors are renewable and recyclable.
- Easy to maintain: To keep wood floors clean, a simple sweeping or vacuuming should do the trick.
- Increased home value: Would it surprise you to know that many home buyers look specifically for hardwood floors in houses they want to purchase? It’s true! Hardwood is the most sought after flooring option.
- Distinction: Chances are, your kitchen won’t look like anyone else’s with the hundreds of wood varieties to choose from.
Are you ready to have hardwood floors installed in your kitchen? If so, call McHale’s Kitchen and Bath today!