5 Easy Tips for Drain Opening in Doylestown, PA
- drain cleaning
Drain opening in Doylestown, PA is absolutely necessary if you want to prevent drain clogs from running rampant on your home’s plumbing system. Without it, you risk losing access to your most essential plumbing fixtures like sinks and toilets. Have you tried living in your home without a working toilet? We’re guessing not, because you take steps in avoiding problems. The same should apply for all of your drains and if you begin to suspect they aren’t working up to your standards, you need to take action for the sake of your entire plumbing system.
McHales is more than ready to provide you with drain opening in Doylestown, PA. We can provide you with water jetting, drain snaking, and video camera inspection to ensure drain clogs are gone forever. When your most essential plumbing fixtures are on the line, you need to call for dependable service that will be there for you immediately, and you will not find more dependable service than with the team of licensed plumbers at McHales.
Drain Opening in Doylestown, PA: What Can You Do?
If you want to know how you can help in the fight against drain clogs, please take the following steps to keep your plumbing system clog-free:
- Bend a Wire Hanger: If you have a wire hanger available, you bend it and use it as a tool to get rid of any clogs. It’s simple yet effective in removing any source of clogging that would otherwise go unnoticed by, say, a plunger.
- Drain Snaking: A drain snake is a quick, effective tool in removing clogs. It’s literally snake-like in its appearance. It’s a long metal rope with a spiral of metal at the end that will be used to scoop out any hard-to-remove material in your drains.
- Boiling Water: You know how hot water can be used to clean dishes effectively? The same can be applied to your drains. The boiling water will loosen any source of clogging in a similar vein to how it would loosen up any filth on your dishes.
- Baking Soda and Vinegar: A mixture of baking soda and vinegar may seem like an odd solution for drain opening at first, but mixing the two creates a fizzing solution that can send any source of clogs up and out of your drains.
- Monthly Performance Checks: Keeping your drains free of clogs is sometimes as easy as running monthly performance checks. This will allow you to stop clogs while they are still in their early stages. In addition, calling us for annual maintenance will take further steps in ensuring any potential clogs are avoided.
Contact McHales today if you need drain opening in Doylestown, PA and we’ll get rid of clogs in a hurry!