Benefits of Ductless Heating in Levittown, PA
Tired of watching your home’s heating bills pile up this winter? With the many heating systems out there to save you a buck but also supplying constant reliable heat, we may have found your solution. Ductless mini split heating systems.
The process works a lot like heat pumps. It draws the heat from the outside and transfers it inside. This type of heating is meant to act as an efficient supplement to your existing heating system whether that is a boiler or furnace.
Benefits to Ductless Heating
- Quite Operation – With separate indoor and outdoor units, the louder one can be placed outside.
- Zone by Room – Instead of heating rooms you hardly use, determine which areas you want more heat in and when.
- Easy Installation – Despite the name, no added ductwork is needed for installation.
- Monthly Savings – With lower demands in the early winter, you’ll be able to conserve using the main heating system saving you money overall.
- Comfort Year Round – While these systems heat in the winter, they also help cool your home during the summer.
Sometimes during the frostiest days of winter, it helps to give your main heating system a little help. It saves money by not having the furnace or boiler run constantly at the beginning of winter and adds warmth to areas in your house not needed by main system.
With over 60 years serving the community, we know how bitterly cold the winters in Levittown can be and an efficient, frugal heating system is the key to comfortable living. Contact the expert plumbing professionals at McHales Plumbing, Heating & Remodeling today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll sit down with you and design a home heating system right for your family and budget. Family owned and respected in the community, contact us today for all your home heating and plumbing needs.