6 Benefits of Getting an AC Tune-Up in Bucks County
- Air Conditioning
As winter turns to spring and spring turns to summer, Bucks County homeowners will be swapping out their heaters for air conditioning. Are you sure yours is ready to tackle the summer heat? The people at McHales know that it’s a good idea to give your AC a tune-up before the warm weather moves in. So, we are are currently offering an $88 special on cooling system inspections. Remember, maintenance prevents future breakdowns! Here are six reasons to get yourself an AC tune-up in Bucks County.
Benefits of an Early AC Tune-Up in Bucks County
- Lower electricity bills. Summers are hot- there’s no way around it. It’s likely that you’ll want to be running your AC most days, but that can create a steep increase in electrical bills. A system with clogged filters and failing parts will need to work harder to do the same work. By tuning up your AC now, you’re increasing its efficiency and lowering your utility bills.
- More comfort. What would you call an AC that can’t keep you cool? A bad one. Summers can be tough even for modern systems. If you want to keep your home at a constant cool, you’ll want our professionals at McHale’s to make sure your AC is running at top performance.
- Fewer breakdowns. If you use your AC system this summer, are you certain that it won’t fail to start up? Do you know for sure that it’ll run smoothly all season? If you’re not sure, give us a call! Our tune-ups come with a complete inspection that can identify problems before they cause a breakdown.
- Cheaper repair bills. In the event that your AC winds up needing repairs, they’ll likely be cheaper if you’ve gotten maintenance beforehand. The reason for that is because our maintenance addresses the more costly problems (like air flow issues and broken parts) during our inspections.
- Extended AC lifespan. If you want your AC system to stay operational for a long time, you’ll want to give it regular maintenance. By routinely checking on your AC and preventing breakdowns, we can help extend your AC’s lifespan by years. Without regular maintenance, the average AC only lasts a few years.
- Better air quality. During the months where you never use your AC, various bits of dust and grime build up in it. When you turn it on, all that nasty junk is going to go into the air, which can hurt your air quality and aggravate those summer allergies. When you call McHale’s to give your AC a tune-up, we’ll clean it out, ensuring that your home’s air stays fresh.
Why is McHale’s the one to do your AC tune-up in Bucks County?
McHale’s has been helping people around the Bucks County area with their homes for more than 60 years. Our family-run business has provided our customers with prompt, dependable service at an affordable cost. Our highly-skilled craftsmen can get the job done while providing the sort of customer service that’ll leave you more than satisfied. If you call us for an AC tune-up now, you can take advantage of our $88 Cooling System Special!