5 Signs You Need Boiler Replacement in Yardley
Before you go ahead and start making holiday plans, it’s important to get boiler replacement in Yardley if your current boiler isn’t performing up to your standards. Boiler problems can only get worse the longer you go without treatment, costing you even more money on bills and repair services in the future. Why settle for mediocre performance when you can install a brand new boiler in your home?
McHales work with you to replace that old boiler with a new model that guarantees highly efficient heating. Our heating experts are always ready to supply you with a new boiler so you won’t have to worry about a lack of heating ever again. There are plenty of new boiler models out there, and we want to equip you with the one that’s best for you.
Boiler Replacement in Yardley: Top 5 Signs
Boiler replacement in Yardley is essential if you want a working boiler just in time for the winter months. Here are 5 of the most common signs something is up with your boiler:
- Unusual Odors: Any odors emitting from your boiler call for immediate professional attention. Gas or oil released into the atmosphere may not only be extremely hazardous to your health, but may also be a sign of a leak resulting in inefficient energy usage and additional expenses.
- Poor Temperature Control: Any fluctuations in heat or water temperatures could mean a damaged boiler. Worse, water that is too hot can be scorching, making it too dangerous to use. There’s also the additional threat of hot and cold zones in your home where some areas of your home are more heated than others.
- Leaking: Do you see puddles forming around your boiler? Then it’s a sign of water leaks coming from the boiler. Not only is this a hazard in your home, it’s also wasting water and costing you plenty of money on water bills.
- Strange Noises: Are you hearing hissing or whistling noises coming from your boiler? Then it can be a sign of numerous problems with your boiler. When it’s working at its best, your boiler shouldn’t be making any noises at all, and a new boiler will keep those distracting noises away.
- Old Age: Boilers, like all plumbing systems, should be regularly maintained and adjusted for efficiency to ensure proper water heating. However, while your boiler can last up to 15 years, it risks total breakdown the older it gets. New boiler models are out there that can provide you with heating for 15 years and beyond!
Contact McHales today for boiler replacement if you notice these 5 signs. Get a new boiler model in your home now!